Who we are?
Eligibility for use of this platform
This Platform can be used by persons who have attained the age of 18 years and not prohibited by law in any manner under authorities or any act.
Collection and use of personal information
You may be asked to provide your personal information when you use our Platform or the Service provided by the Platform. You agree to provide information, which shall be true, correct and accurate, based on your knowledge. You may amend, alter delete your information at your sole discretion. Given below are some examples of the type of personal information that FoodViraam may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect?
When you submit information upon registration, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, preferred locations for availing the Services, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers including any other usage and interaction details with FoodViraam. You may be required to update your information from time to time for which you shall be sent notifications.
How do we use your information?
- We use personal information to keep you updated on existing offers/upcoming offers and other promotional schemes.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our Services and to personalize and improve your experience.
- We shall use your personal information for studying customer trends.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve FoodViraam Services and customer communications.
- We might share your name and mobile number with our partner restaurant in order to solve any serious grievance faced by you.
Collection and use of non-personal information
We also collect non-personal information (data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual). Given below are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as industry, language, pin code, area code, unique device identifier, location and the time zone where the Services are used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our Services.
Disclosure to third parties
FoodViraam may provide certain personal information to strategic partners such as an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. Personal information will only be shared to provide or improve our Services and advertising, however, it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. You shall be contacted for a confirmation on any of your contact information being shared with a third party and if you wish not to share any such information with the third party, we shall respect such request when made by you.
Notwithstanding anything contained to the contrary, your information may be shared by us:
- with our legal counsel or upon a law enforcement agency’s request or in response to a legal process(for instance, in response to a court order or a subpoena);
- during investigations, for prevention of any illegal activities or suspected fraud;
- situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person;
- to operate its systems properly; or
- to protect other Platform customers; or
- with third party subcontractors solely for the purpose of or in connection with the Services, who are contractually bound to protect your information from unauthorized use or transfer.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
This Platform has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When you submit your information via the Platform, your information is protected through FoodViraam security systems. There may be instances where we require proof of identity before disclosing any of your information to you. You agree to be responsible to protect the security of your username and password and other registration details, if any.
We may create links to other Platforms. You are requested to be aware that we do not provide any personally identifiable information to such other Platforms and that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties. You agree that FoodViraam cannot control these links and we shall not be responsible for any use of such Platforms. If you have any questions about the security at the Platform, you may contact us. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
Integrity and retention of data
Contact for any query